Institute of Sikh Studies Constituted the Following Working
Groups for tackling contemporary challenges and for "The
Sikh Dynamic Vision for 21st Century" Document
President IOSS presented a tentative framework listing five
categories of challenges-Institutional, Ethical, Doctrinal,
Political and Socio-Cultural. The E.C approved the approach
and authorized the President IOSS to constitute the required
Working Groups/Task forces for in-depth study and to come
up with their recommendations.
following Groups are constituted:
1. Bhai Ashok Singh Ji assisted by Jagdev Singh Ji (Sodhi):
2. Prof. Kirpal Singh Ji assisted by S. Gurpreet Singh:
3. S. Gurcharan Siungh Ji assisted by Dr. Gurmit Singh Ji
and S. Santokh Singh Ji: Institutional and Doctrinal Issues:
4. S. Mohinder Singh Ji assisted by Col. Amrik Singh Ji:
5. S. Inderjit Singh Ji assisted by S. Sadhu Singh Ji: Human
6. S. Gajinder Singh Ji assisted by Ishwinder Singh Ji:
Socio Cultural and Media Issues
7. Dr. Hardev Singh Ji assisted by Dr. Birendra Kaur Ji:
8. Bibi Baljit Kaur Ji assisted by Dr. Birendra Kaur: Gender
9. Gen. Kartar Singh Ji assisted by S. Gurpreet Singh Ji:
Group Leaders may seek assistance from any other member
or even non-members of their choice.
Gurdev Singh Ji, S. Pritam Singh and Bibi Baljit Kaur Ji
will provide assistance for coordination amongst the Working
Groups and may attend meetings of the Working Groups.
back to news & views
ęCopyright Institute of Sikh Studies,
2009, All rights reserved.